Welcome to iFISH4U! If you have landed here, chances are high that you are interested in DNA FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization, not the animal) and that you are looking for user-friendly tools for designing FISH probes against your genomic target(s) of interest. You might also want to see which probes are already available and have been tested by us, and request them for a trial. If this is the case, you have come to the right place!
This website will enable you to fully benefit from iFISH: a free and comprehensive resource, which we built, consisting of user-friendly tools for designing oligonucleotide-based DNA FISH probes, and of a growing repository of probes against multiple genomic targets, which we have already tested and validated.
Here, you can browse and request available probes, design new ones, download our databases of oligonucleotide sequences, and learn how to install our tools on your own machine.
We hope that you will find this website useful, and please let us know how we should improve.
ifpd v2.1.0, fixing typos and improving things under the hood.
- 2021-10-11: removed GoogleAnalytics and added order page directing to our new Advanced FISH Technologies Facility.
ifpd v2.0.3.post2, fixing a bug crashing the web interface due to a missing str2int conversion.
ifpd v2.0.3.post1, fixing a bug crashing the web interface when no CUSTOm flags are present in a database.
ifpd v2.0.3, fixing a few bugs in the design pipeline/interface. Check out the changelog for details! Do not forget to report any bugs you encounter, or request new features, by opening a ticket here or dropping us an email.
For questions and feedback on this website, and to request iFISH probes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iFISH4U was designed and implemented by G. Girelli, from scratch.
Background FISH image by E. Gelali.
- Check out our iFISH paper on Nature Communications.
- Check out our book chapter, where we describe the DNA FISH protocols that we routinely use in our lab.
- iFISH4U is offered by the Bienko and Crosetto labs. Please visit our website to learn what we are interested in and what we do.
- Our Advanced FISH Technologies(AFT) Facility offers the following main services, which can be delivered alone or in combination. More details here!